Hi I am Tanya,
I am a registered counsellor, holistic couch and energy therapist. I specialize in empowering introverts to build their self belief and overcome anxiety, fear and doubt. Through 1:1 online sessions I help you reconnect with your authentic self and reach your potential in life, work and relationships.
As an introverted personlity. I know what it’s feels when doubt, anxiety and fear takes over. The feeling that you have when you don’t believe in yourself and your energy is being depleted by that inner critic.
When I started to experienced my own personal challenges. I knew I needed to find a way to overcome this constant sense of doubt I was feeling.
As a result, I turned to alternate therapies and found a way to balance and improve my own wellbeing. I soon developed a passion for yoga, meditation and natural therapies. I was amazed at the results I was getting in my own life. This lead me explore how I could use these therapies to help other people. I went on to study counselling, life coaching, yoga and energy therapies. I love learning new skills and this has helped me to understand myself better and create change in my own life.
Through my own personal journey of learning how to overcome my own anxiety, fear and self doubt. It has helped me to understand myself better and reconnect with my authentic self.
I knew I wanted to do more with what I have leant I want to help others who feel like I did. That’s when I decided to start Be In Harmony. I place where I could use all my modalities to serve and help others, build their self belief.
My Work Is For You If:
- You maybe feeling anxious, fearful or doubt yourself
- You may feel stuck, frustrated with life and what to make a change.
- Your may practice mindfulness, or have heard about the idea and have some interest in knowing more
- You care about living in alignment with your values.
- You may have a experienced that voice in your head known as the ‘inner critic’.
- You might describe yourself as something of an introvert. Needing time alone and to recharge your energy.
- You sometimes feel a bit lost and that your life is out of control.
- You might have an interest in spirituality and practice it in you own way.
- You have a dream that you want to pursue, but you hold yourself back
My Therapy Style
I’m an empathetic, calm, gentle and relaxed therapist. I’m not a “rah rah” therapist, as that’s not me and I understand that approach does not work for everyone. My approach is flexible, intuitive and insightful, and a little bit spiritual, but on a practical level. I bring all these approaches together to create a practical workable action plan for my clients. I believe it’s about seeing my clients for the unique, and amazing people they are. That’s why I use a combination of therapies to give my clients a personalized therapy program, so they can get the best results from my services.
My aim is to give people the skills to overcome their limiting beliefs and reconnect with their authentic self. I incorporate my passion for helping others, to provide therapies that deepens people connection to themselves. I work with people on a holistic leave incorporating mind, body, and emotions . I use my skills to help clients improve their life, and build their self belief.
- Diploma of Counselling
- Certificate IV in Life Coaching
- Diploma of Holistic Counselling
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Anxiety and Depression
- Diploma of Hatha Yoga
- Diploma in Mindfulness
- Certificate in Thought Field Therapy Algorithms (TFT)
- Reiki level 1 and 2
- Bachelor of Early Childhood
Australian Counselling Association