Hi I am Tanya,
I am a passionate registered counsellor, mindfulness couch and energy therapist. I specialise in holistic therapies, working with people in their entirety, to improve all aspects of their mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing.
Over the years I have I had my own personal, emotional and health challenges. I was feeling anxious, stress , and overwhelmed. I felt like my life was out of control.
As a result, I turned to alternate therapies and found a way to balance and improve my own wellbeing. I soon developed a passion for yoga, meditation and natural therapies. I was amazed at the results I was getting in my own life. This lead me explore how I could use these therapies to help other people. I went on to study counselling, life coaching, yoga and energy therapies. I love learning new skills and this has helped me to understand myself better and create balance in my own life. I soon realised that by combining these tools and techniques I had learnt; I could help other people improve their lives too.
Over the past 14 years, I have been working in corporate setting as a counsellor, coach group facilitator. With all the skills I have gained through my work and study, I decided to start my own business, and “Be In Harmony” become a reality . I wanted to focus more on mindfulness techniques to help others create a sense of balance and control in their life. I love the work I do and feel blessed to be able to help others improve their life
My Work Is For You If:
- You maybe feeling exhausted, stressed and overwhelmed
- You may feel stuck of frustrated with life and what to make a change.
- Your may practice mindfulness, or have heard about the idea and have some interest in knowing more
- You care about living in alignment with your values.
- You may have a experienced that voice in your head known as the ‘inner critic’. You can be hard on yourself at times.
- You might describe yourself as something of an introvert. Needing time alone and to recharge your energy.
- You sometimes feel a bit lost and that your life is out of control.
- You might have an interest in spirituality and practice it in you own way.
- You have a dream that you want to pursue, but you hold yourself back
My Therapy Style
I’m an empathetic, calm, gentle and relaxed therapist. I’m not a “rah rah” therapist, as that’s not me and I understand that approach does not work for everyone. My approach is flexible, intuitive and insightful, and a little bit spiritual, but on a practical level. I bring all these approaches together to create a practical workable action plan for my clients. I believe it’s about seeing my clients for the unique, and amazing people they are. That’s why I use a combination of therapies to give my clients a personalized therapy program, so they can get the best results from my services.
My aim is to give people the skills to create balance harmony, and self-growth in their lives. I incorporate my passion for helping others, to provide therapies that deepens people connection to themselves. I work with people on a holistic leave incorporating mind, body, and emotions . I use my skills to help clients improve their life, so they can create a sense of balance and gain control of their lives
- Diploma of Counselling
- Certificate IV in Life Coaching
- Diploma of Holistic Counselling
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Anxiety and Depression
- Diploma of Hatha Yoga
- Diploma in Mindfulness
- Certificate in Thought Field Therapy Algorithms (TFT)
- Reiki level 1 and 2
- Bachelor of Early Childhood
Australian Counselling Association